St. Francis Xavier Parish Stewardship Committee
St. Francis Xavier Parish’s stewardship efforts are spearheaded by the pastor and fellow parishioners. The Stewardship Committee’s mission is to enhance the spiritual vitality of the parish by inviting parishioners to commit themselves to prayer, service and financial support of the parish.
That mission includes:
- Issuing a call to discipleship
- Increasing awareness of the changing paradigm of stewardship, recognizing that we all have a need to give; we don’t simply give to a need.
- Reaching out to those not engaged with our parish
- Facilitating ministries and supporting ministry leaders
- Instilling stewardship in all aspects of parish life
The committee meets monthly to focus on strategies that will lead to an increased awareness and understanding of the stewardship message at St. Francis Xavier Parish. Topics and goals such as communication, ongoing education and the annual Stewardship Renewal Campaign are addressed, among others.
Committee members are active parishioners whom the pastor invites to participate in this unique ministry. They serve a three-year term with an option to serve a second term. If you are interested in joining the committee, please contact Father Tony Sejba.
Jennifer Webb, chair