Support St. Francis Xavier Parish without spending an extra dime!
Gift cards are sold in the parish office:
- Tuesdays, Wednesdays and Fridays, 9 a.m. to 3:30 p.m.
- Thursdays, 9 a.m. to 5:30 p.m.
- Saturdays and Sundays, 9 a.m. to 1 p.m.
(Cards are inventoried and restocked every Monday and therefore are unavailable for purchase.)
Due to the discounts provided by the retailers, we may only accept cash or a check as payment for physical cards. Or, check out our online buying options.
That’s the beauty of our parish Gift Card Program.
The program, managed by Natalie Boothe, gives parishioners and their friends or businesses an opportunity to purchase gift cards – at face value – for things they’re going to buy anyway. The parish makes money because vendors sell the cards to the parish at a discount.
For example, if you plan to buy groceries, you might pick up a $100 gift card. The card cost the parish $95. That $5 difference might not seem like a lot – but it adds up.
What’s even better for families is that the parish will split the profits with you, to help offset the costs of tuition and fees at St. Francis Xavier School or the Parish School of Religion. Your portion of the profit comes as an annual check each summer. Some families’ checks this year topped $500.
That check also means you’re making an equal donation to the church.
You can buy gift cards:
- In person, at the parish office during the week (except Mondays), and Sundays after 10 a.m. Mass (weather and volunteer permitting) outside the priests’ garage or in the church basement.
- Online. To set up an online account, email email@example.com to receive St. Francis Xavier’s unique access code. Orders may be placed and paid for online, then picked up at the school or parish office. Some cards can be reloaded online, so you don’t even have to pick up a new card.
- Mobile site. Once you have set up your online account, you may log in via any mobile device at myscripwallet.com. You can access your online ordering history and options as well as purchase or reload instant e-gift cards.
Own a business? Buy gas cards for your fleet, or for employees’ Christmas gifts.
Planning a big remodeling project or technology investment? Buy gift cards for Home Depot or the Apple store, then use them like cash.
The program holds great potential as a lucrative fundraiser that doesn’t ask parishioners to buy something they don’t need or want. Cards can be purchased in a variety of denominations, making them convenient gifts for teachers, bus drivers, coaches and more.