St. Francis Xavier School is Excited to Introduce the HeadMaster Mobile App
Parents and students who use HeadMaster Online can experience the convenience of accessing their student’s homework, grades, special announcements, and billing information online.
The HeadMaster Mobile App expands the online experience by accessing that information via a mobile device or tablet.
Requirements to use the HeadMaster Mobile App
- You must be a parent or student with HeadMaster Online access. To obtain a HeadMaster Online user name for yourself or if you have forgotten your user id and password, contact Mrs. Dolinar to assign or provide you with your user id.
- You must have logged in to HeadMaster Online at least once and changed your password according to the password security prompt (keep your user id and password handy so that you have it as you set up your HeadMaster Mobile App. If you’re already a regular HeadMaster Online user then you’re all set, just make sure you have your user id and password handy.
The HeadMaster Mobile App is designed for the iOS and Android platforms.
- iPhone – Requires iOS version 6.1 or later.
- Android – Requres Android version 4.3 or later.
To easily view your child’s grades and assignments as well as make online payments on the go, download the HeadMaster Mobile App to your mobile device or tablet:
|iPhone, iPod Touch, iPad||Android Mobile Devices|
On your mobile device or tablet, open the HeadMaster Mobile App. The Sign In screen will display.
Please note that the site id number for St. Francis Xavier School is 111246.
Enter your sign in credentials, and tap Sign In.
You can select the Remember Me option to save your sign in credentials so you don’t have to enter them each time you open the app.
After you sign in to the app, the feed page displays. In the world of mobile apps, a feed page typically brings major categories of information under one location.
In HeadMaster Mobile, the feed page is where you can view school events, announcements, and homework assignments for your student. Your student’s name displays at the top.
- The calendar icon displays next to each event. Only events on or after the current day will display. Events are “global.” This means that you will view the same school-related events as everyone else. St. Francis Xavier is not using the calendar displays in 2019-2020.
- The megaphone icon displays next to each announcement. Only announcements for the current day or after will display. Announcements may be for the entire school or may be focused on a specific class or grade.
- The book icon displays next to each homework assignment. Homework assignments display within a three-week range (1 week before the current week, the current week, and 1 week after the current week).
If you have multiple students, each student will have a separate feed page. To view a list of students’ names, tap the person icon in the upper-right corner.
Select a student’s name to view their feed page.
To view the Information categories, tap the navigation icon. You can tap each of the categories to view detailed information about them.
- The Feed category will provide the announcements for any or all of your students.
- The Events category can provide events on or after the current day will display. Events are “global.” This means that you will view the same school-related events as everyone else. St. Francis Xavier is not using the calendar displays in 2019-2020.
- The Homework category provides assigned homework over a three week period Homework assignments display within a three-week range (1 week before the current week, the current week, and 1 week after the current week).
- The Academics category displays the grade point average of each class for the current grading period.The Attendance category displays only the amount of Absentees and Tardies.
- Under the Billing heading, you can view your balance information and make online payments.
With the HeadMaster Mobile App, you have access to your balance information, and you can make online payments.
In the Billing window, click Make Payment. The payment window displays where you can make your online payment.
iOS Credit Card Scan
Parents can scan their credit cards using their Apple mobile devices to complete payment forms. This feature can only be accessed through the Safari internet browser.
On the Payment Method screen, they will see the Scan Credit Card option on the keypad.
After the scan, the information pulled from the card will show up in all of the appropriate text boxes on the payment form. Fields not on the credit card will need to be entered manually.
*Feature not available on Android devices.