School Tours on Tuesdays at 10 – 11 a.m.
Please contact our Director of Admissions and Development, Mrs. Jackie Brauser at email@example.com
Welcome and thank you for your interest in St. Francis Xavier School!
The following steps are recommended of all new families prior to admission to our school:
( Many forms needed can be found at the bottom of the page. )
- Click here to start the admissions process.
- We also ask for you to include and return to our school office:
- Current photo of child
- Permanent Record Card required by the Diocese of Cleveland
- Copy of your child’s birth certificate
- Copy of your child’s Baptismal Certificate (if applicable)
- All health forms listed below
- Blackboard Connect Form
- Academic Record of Release Form and recent report card (for Grades 1 – 8 students transferring in ONLY)
- Student History Form ( for ALL NEW KINDERGARTEN students only)
- IEP or 504 plan (if applicable)
- Custody documents (if applicable)
- FOR ALL NEW FAMILIES ENTERING GRADES K – 8: Arrange for a phone call with our pastor, Fr. Tony Sejba. He may be reached at 330 – 725 – 4968 or firstname.lastname@example.org. If you leave a message, please state the best time to meet with the option of a couple of days.
- Apply for any Financial Aid or Scholarship once online enrollment has been completed.
- Pay your non-refundable registration fee of $175.00. Checks can be accepted in our school office.
- If you have any questions, please reach out to our Director of Admissions and Developement, Mrs. Jackie Brauser at email@example.com.
Acceptance letters confirming your enrollment or waiting list status for the upcoming school year will be sent.
Welcome and thank you for your interest in our school. We have prepared a variety of videos for you so you can see and hear our Navigator story presented by various representatives of our school. For further information, please contact our Director of Admissions and Development, Mrs. Jackie Brauser.