Welcome and thank you for your interest in St. Francis Xavier School!
The following steps are recommended of all new families prior to admission to our school:
- lick here to start the admissions process.
- For the student entering grades P – 8, email our Director of Admission and Development, Mrs. Jackie Brauser to set up a tour and meet with our school principal.
- FOR ALL NEW FAMILIES ENTERING GRADES K – 8: Arrange for a phone call with our pastor, Fr. Tony Sejba. He may be reached at 330 – 725 – 4968. If you leave a message, please state the best time to meet with the option of a couple of days.
- Fill out required paperwork and return it to the school office. ( Links are listed below)
- Apply for any Financial Aid or Scholarship once online enrollment has been completed.
- Pay your non-refundable registration fee of $175.00. Checks can be accepted in our school office.
Acceptance letters confirming your enrollment or waiting list status for the upcoming school year will be sent.
Welcome and thank you for your interest in our school. We have prepared a variety of videos for you so you can see and hear our complete Navigator story presented by various representatives of our school. After viewing these chapters, please make sure to sign up for one of our LIVE Question and Answer sessions to learn more about our faith-filled school. For further information, please contact our Director of Admissions and Development, Mrs. Jackie Brauser.