Who is Jesus today? Who is Jesus to you? Get ready to discover Jesus like you have never known him!
The life of Jesus Christ is indelibly engraved upon history; neither the erosion of time nor the devastating and compounding effects of evil have been able to erase his influence. His life and teachings reverberate throughout history.
Jesus is the single greatest change agent in human history. He made the lame walk, set captives free, gave sight to the blind, fed the hungry, healed the sick, comforted the afflicted, afflicted the comfortable, and in all of these, captured the imagination of every generation.
And He’s alive today! Come and rediscover Jesus and who He is to you as we read and discuss “Jesus-Shock” by Peter Kreeft.
FAITH SHARING GROUPS begin the week of Nov. 1 for 6 weeks (off week of Thanksgiving)
- Tuesday 10 a.m. by Zoom (women)
- Tuesday 1 p.m. by Zoom (men/women)
- Wednesday 10:30 a.m. in-person (women)
- Wednesday 3:30 p.m. in-person (“Searching For Peace,” not “Jesus-Shock”)
- Wednesday 7 p.m. by Zoom (men/women)
- Thursday 9:30 a.m. in-person (men/women)
For more information, contact pastoral minister Nancy Fiamingo at 330-764-8957 or email email@example.com.