Make your appointment now to give blood on Sunday, July 4, at St. Francis Xavier! Once again, the Vitalant mobile blood units will be at in the parking lot from 9 a.m. to 12 noon to accept your donations to help save lives. Each donation helps those in our community who need blood for medical procedures. In return, your donation also counts toward grants for our school ($600 for every 35 units collected). Those who have received the COVID-19 vaccine are eligible to give blood.
Walk-up donors are accepted, but appointments are preferred. Do that by visiting vitalant.org
If you are a new donor, follow these instructions:
- Visit Vitalant.org/OhioDonorPortal
- Click “new donor”
- Scroll to very bottom of the page to search by group code
- Our group code is: 3607 – change the date to July 4 and hit search
- Click on CLE-St. Francis Xavier to highlight and scroll to bottom of box to click on “select”
- Donors will them be able to click on their preferred time and enter other details.
Thank you for your selfless gift of your blood!