Our students will be confirmed April 16, 2023.
Confirmation rehearsal will be March 19, 2023.
This page is for those students in St. Francis Xavier School, our Public School of Religion who are currently in the ninth grade in the 2022/2023 school year, or any high school teen (9th grade or higher) who has not yet completed a Confirmation preparation program and received the Sacrament.
This program is led by Deacon Bob and Dawn Cavanaugh (firstname.lastname@example.org or 330-764-8958).
- Complete 8th Grade Edge Program or Day School Religion
- Attend monthly Confirmation small group sessions beginning September 2022
- Complete the Chosen series videos online
- Attend weekly Mass
- Attend one of two information meetings
- Attend one Confirmation retreat (options below)
- Attend all monthly Confirmation meetings held on Sunday evening with Mass
- Complete Confirmation entrance interview (dates and times below with link to sign up)
- Attend 4 Life Nights (2 per semester); dates click button below
- Complete 8 service hours – 2 with parent or adult sponsor
- Complete parent and teen service reflections (forms below)
- Complete Confirmation saint report (online)
- Complete Retreat Reflection (online)
- Print and complete Confirmation Sponsor Form & return to Dawn via parish office (original paper copy)
Extra forms that need to be turned in your folder April 1, 2023
Forms to fill out online
Sunday Confirmation Meetings | 5:30 – 8:30 pm
- Sept. 25, 2022
- Oct. 16, 2022
- Nov. 20, 2022
- Dec. 11, 2022
- Jan. 22, 2023
- Feb. 26, 2023
- March 12, 2023
Peer to Peer Retreat – held at St. Leonard Retreat House in Avon. March 4 & 5, 2023. Theme TBD. This retreat is put on by our upperclassmen. It is a weekend full of witnesses by our young Church. Sharing experiences and growing together. We have Reconciliation, Adoration of the Blessed Sacrament, games, fun, food and will learn new types of prayer — all helping us to become better disciples of our faith.