Father Tony has decided to open the church for adoration on Friday, July 3. Deacon Paul will expose the Blessed Sacrament at 7:30 p.m. and close with benediction at 7 a.m. Saturday, July 4.
There will not be Mass on the evening of First Friday or on Saturday morning.
- Confession with Father Mike will be available immediately following Friday’s 7:30 a.m. Mass.
Our survey of past participants indicated that we have adorers for each time block, but there are a few (in particular, 9 p.m. and 3 a.m.) in which only one person is currently signed up. If you know people who would be willing to help, please share this with them. It might be a great time to invite new people to try this kind of prayer!
It is imperative that the Blessed Sacrament is not left alone at any point during the night. If your plans change and there will not be coverage during a given hour (preferably by 2 or more people), please let us know by replying to this email or calling the parish office at 330-725-4968.
Books will not be available.
- Please print and bring with you the prayers for your holy hour. You can find your prayers here: http://www.tandfspi.org/NAS/
- Alternatively, you may read the prayers from your device. The parish does offer a Guest WiFi that you are welcome to use while on campus. The password is Francis44256%.
Sanitize your space.
- Since others are likely to sit and kneel where you did, out of an abundance of caution we are asking that you please sanitize your space before you leave.
- Simply take a Clorox wipe from the provided containers and wipe down any surfaces (seat, front and back of the pew, kneeler) you might have touched.
- After benediction on Saturday, the church will be thoroughly cleaned before the next Mass.
Thank you for your commitment to this important ministry of our church. We understand if you are not able to participate in person at this time. Father Tony is planning to keep the tabernacle in the sacristy window that faces the parking lot to accommodate those who are not able to come into the church. You are, of course, welcome to pray these adoration prayers (or others) in your car or on a bench at any time.
If you have other concerns or questions, please don’t hesitate to contact the parish office at 330-725-4968, or the ministry leader, Eileen Williston, at 330-808-7607 (call or text).