This page has all of the information pertaining to those students registered for Confirmation who will be entering the ninth grade in August 2018.
We’re nearing the end of our formation period! While we require attendance at each scheduled event listed below, if students are not be able to physically attend each session due to illness or family emergencies, they may access “make up work” in our Google Classroom (information below).
If you have any questions, please contact Deacon Bob and Dawn Cavanaugh at DCavanaugh@sfxmedina.org.
Incoming 8th graders (fall 2018) will be registered in a different program; please click here.
Please bring your One-Eight book with you to all classes
- The following schedule applies to our Confirmation students (incoming ninth-graders Fall 2018). Make sure to scroll.
The following assignments are all Google Forms except the “Sponsor Verification Form.” The Sponsor Verification form needs to be filled out by the sponsor and signed by his or her pastor. After it is signed and completed, it should be returned to Dawn Cavanaugh at St. Francis Xavier. The “Saint Report” and “Stewardship Project” both contain the instructions in the form. These are to be completed BY the due date listed below.
- “Updated Records Form” filled out by parents as soon as possible
- “Sponsor Verification Form” filled out by sponsor and turned in by 07/01/18
- “Saint Report” filled out by student by 08/01/18
- “Stewardship Project” completed and filled out by student by 09/01/18